Installation-manager / work-controller NEN 3140
What do you have to arrange as an installation-manager or work-controller? What is expected of you and how do you fulfill this task-responsibility?
After following this training you will know your responsibilities and will be able to correctly fulfill the position of installation-manager and/or work-controller.
Overview of the training
• Legislation and standards
• Risk of electricity, contact, arc flash • Creating a dead situation, re-energising • Removing and placing shields and covers • Using multimeters, two-pole voltage indicators
• Switchgear and switching
• Working on live ELV-systems
• Working on PV-systems
• Working on or near batteries
• Inspection of installations (global)
• Inspection of tools and equipment (global)
• Working on ELV-circuits under voltageWorking on battery-systems • Legal aspects • Relevant standards • Taking reponsibility and accountability • Motivation to follow safe work rules • What is expected of an installation-manager and/or work-controller • Electrical safety versus machine safety • Working on ELV-circuits under voltage • Set up and maintain a system of intructions • Risks of work
Koploper in cursusmateriaal
Meer dan 25 jaar ervaring
Ervaring van cursisten
Fijne praktische cursus waar ik veel van opgestoken heb. Docent heeft veel vakkennis.
D. Steenbergen – december 2021